Equine, Fine Art, Weddings, Family Portraits, Sports
519-702-2045 * wildermelis@hotmail.com


Thursday, January 5, 2012

Happy New Year!


I hope you all had a Merry Christmas and a Happy New Year! I decided to share one of my favorite personal photos from the Christmas season that I used on my Christmas cards this year. Greeting cards are something new we started offering this year at Adanac Images, the lab I work at. So I am pleased to let you all know that it also something that Melissa Photography is now offering aswell. Using up to any 3 photos from your photoshoot you can create personalized greeting cards of all kinds!
Available in 4x7 postcard style (as seen above) and 5x7 folded style with or without personalized text on the inside. We have all kinds of designs to choose from and for several different occasions.

No comments:

Post a Comment